At TheAccountingPath.org, we understand the importance and value of education. As part of giving back to the community, we are pleased to announce the launch of the TheAccountingpath.org Annual Scholarship Program.
With the scholarship, we aim to help students achieve their education and career goals by easing their financial burden of higher education. This scholarship of $1,000 will be awarded to one student each year.
Looking at the various roles that an Accountant plays in fundamental business decisions, write an essay on following subject :
The role of an Accountant as a Consultant
Accountants are generally seen as number crunchers – gathering numbers to file tax returns, and financial statements. The accountant is seen by the public as someone who is needed after the business has occurred, insuring that taxes and forms are filed in a timely an accurate manner.
However, Accountants play a more essential role in business than just filing tax forms and financial statements. The Accountant plays a vital role in setting up the company long before the first tax form is filed. An Accountant is a vital asset in establishing the business. The Accountant will review and suggest the best structure for a business, Sole Proprietorship, LLC, or Corporation and how the structure will affect taxes and profits in the future.
Discuss the following topics in a concise 5 paragraph essay :
- What is the role of an Accountant in establishing a business?
- What role does an Accountant play in predicative business expenses?
- How does an Accountant benefit controlled business growth?
This academic creative essay is to be an opinion essay backed by the fundamentals of the various roles of an Accountant in a successful business. The essay should be original content, it will be checked for plagiarism. Quotes contained within the essay should only be used to reinforce your opinion, not present your opinion. Limit quotes in the essay to no more than 5% of the written content.
The Essay should include:
- An Introduction (Paragraph or paragraphs that will present your thesis)
- A Body (Paragraphs that discuss the proofs of your thesis)
- A Conclusion (Paragraph or paragraphs that highlights your suppositions)
We look forward to reading concise, well structured essays from future Accountants, who will be called upon in the future to write concise essays presenting plans for business.
Send us this essay, as well as the details listed in the Submission Process section below. We’ll review all of the applications and award a scholarship to the best candidate. We’ll also take your financial needs, academic standing, and community participation into consideration.
We will pick our winner on 30th November 2018
If you are the winner, we’ll contact you to confirm your mailing address before sending you the scholarship funds.
The Scholarship Submission Process:
To complete your application, please provide us with the following information:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Identification Number / Passport
- Nationality & Where You Are Residing
- Phone Number
- Last Attended School & Year of Graduation
- Your intended place of study and course
Please submit your application as follows:
BY EMAIL : Scholarships@theaccountingpath.org
We must receive your application at least 7 days before the deadline.
Terms & Conditions of this Scholarship
By participating in our scholarship, you agree to our terms and conditions:
- Only graduating seniors in high school, freshmen, sophomores, under graduate in college between the ages of 16 and 25 are eligible to win.
- We reserve the right to verify any information provided. If you do not comply with our requests for information within the deadlines provided, you will be automatically disqualified.
- Your participation in our scholarship constitutes your consent for us to use your essay and personal information for the purpose of offering the scholarship and reporting to tax authorities where required.
- There is no cost to apply for this scholarship. We will not request for any monies from you.
- We will review all submissions but will only contact the winner. We reserve the right not to respond to any enquiries asking us if we have received your application.
- It is our sole discretion in choosing who to award the scholarship and the winner may not be announced in public. If there are less than 10 applicants to the scholarship in any semi annual period, we may elect not award the scholarship.
- The terms of this scholarship may be changed by us without any due notice.