Want to write something about your accounting career? Would you like to share your experience about education, finance, or the accounting industry in general?
Join us in creating the world’s best accounting website!
Started in 2015, The Accounting Path is one of the web’s few resources committed to careers in Accounting – we even have a scholarship! Our site contains 100’s of articles written by finance professionals and casual freelancers, and has been featured and mentioned on sites such as:
- Business News Daily
- Accounting Today
- College Confidential
- Wall Street Oasis
- Over 75 University & College Websites Across the US!
This is to say, our website is considered highly authoritative. If you want your content noticed, keep reading!
Writing for The Accounting Path
The main goal of The Accounting Path is to provide insightful, beneficial and detailed posts that show and teach our audience something important about careers in the accounting industry. We also may accept any other topics that are related to lateral industries such as education & finance.
Our publishing requirements – Details:
The Content of your written work:
- The content should be about accounting, finance, and education.
- The content must be unique & original.
- While you are free to link to or reference a 3rd party website, we do not accept advertorial posts.
- The content should be minimum 500 words, and the more images, infographics, & rich media, the better!
Ready to get writing? Submit below: